04.13

So I’ve been struggling with this stamping project for over a week now, right? I bought some self-adhesive craft foam and sat down to finally figure this shit out. Pure experimentation..

20130413-235255.jpg

20130413-235310.jpg
I cut the big one apart before sticking it on. I cut the first small one after sticking it on (crossing my fingers). I left the second small one whole.

20130413-235456.jpg
Actual reaction: “OMFG IT WORKS”

More experimentation ensued.

20130413-235603.jpg

20130413-235624.jpg

Please forgive my sloppiness, this was all simply educational for me but I am so so SO excited because this means I get to start real work on something BIG!!
🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: